Monday, June 26, 2006

Prague Castle!


Prague Castle!
Originally uploaded by borderlys.
Ok. Apparently some people DO read my blog! This has consequently instilled in me the need to produce a quality product! He he...really though, so this is what's going in with me. Renee got to Berlin for the world cup, as you know, afterwhich we went to Braunschweig to spend some time with my good girlfriend Sonja...after too little sleep there and too much partying we headed off to Gifhorn for a short stop at Pahlmann's 25th wedding anniversary. More beer, less sleep. After a groggy train ride to Prague we spent the whole day walking arround the old part of town the Charles bridge, seeing the castle, golden lane etc. There is a frustratingly big international crowd here though...Obviously my sister and I weren't the only ones to notice how close Prague is to Berlin......

Tomorrow we are off to the Ossuary in a UNESCO world heritage listed town so I am pretty excited! After the Czech Republic we are heading out to Vienna for Canada day -- in case I don't update anything before then, have a good one guys!

No comments: