Saturday, September 30, 2006

Low Batt.

Well I haven't even been home a month and I have already managed to tired myself out so much that I already have that "stuggling to keep your head above water" syndrome. Part of that is due to the comute in traffic during rush hour, which takes nearly three hours out of my day. We could put it this way - I get up at 6, leave at 7 as the sun goes up and work til 6 and arrive arround 7:30, again in time to catch the sunset. (Neat thing is during the monring I dive towards the East and in the evenings drive back towards the West) But between prepping for school, trying to make a representative online album of the past 10 months of my life, looking for a job (this means getting up at 5:30 am to complete and read over cover letters that were composed at 11 pm the night before), catching up with friends and doing frisbee, yoga and squash; I have come to the conclusion that I am forgetting to take care of the most important person in my life: me. So if that means that it's Saturday night and I played Frisbee for 5 hours today and am too tired to go for dinner with friends, then I simply won't go! I think mainly I just need to get enough rest to be able to enjoy my outings, since now they have become another thing that has to get done.

On another tangent, I went out last night and saw many old friends associated with my ex, Darryl and with my former job at Neteller. Although it was really great seeing all of them again and I had a good time, especially watching his band play, all this weird nostalgia set in. Not nostaliga as in "I want to relive this" but more like "Yup. No need to go back there again....." I guess it's a healthy feeling?

Regardless, now I am waiting for my supper to cook, with which I will stuff myself, to later keel over and sleep for as much as 12 hours until day break. Great plans huh?

No comments: