Monday, March 06, 2006

Up and at 'em!

Yowzers! I COMPLETELY forgot about my blog!!! And now, just as I am about to "set sail" again, I figured I should probably let you all know where I am at and what I am doing (not that anyone reads this anyway?!) Anyway, I won't go on about why I am leaving earlier than predicted - things just didn't turn out to be what either of us on both sides expected and there are 7 neighbouring countries here, so why not hit'em up?! First stop is Timisoara, Romania, which is about 2 hours away from here, then I plan going through the mountains and stopping by good ol' Vlad's castle (Drakula) and am hoping to find a hiking tour of some sort since I am not fully equipped to snowboard (It's gonna be painful to go to the mountains while the snowboard season is still in full swing, but what can you do?! I'll get my mounain fix through a little hike or two....

No comments: